US Pan Asian American Chamber-Southwest to hold Largest Asian Business EXPO in the Southwest Region
Charting The Course … Expanding Business Horizons
What Largest Asian Business EXPO in the Southwest
When August 15, 2014, 9:00am- 4:00pm
Where Arlington Convention Center: 1200 Ballpark Way, Arlington, Texas 76011, USA
Asia World Media is honored to be a media partner with the 2014 Asian Business EXPO at Arlington Convention Center!
Connect with some of the country’s best and brightest Asian American entrepreneurs and key decision-makers from Fortune powerhouses and the federal, state and local governments, and large non-profit organizations. Exchange highly-sought contract and contact information, and form lucrative teaming partnerships that lead to real opportunities!
Verizon and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company are this year’s EXPO Title Sponsors. Emma Stevens from Lockheed Martin and Jesse Crawford of Verizon are serving as Co-Chairs of the EXPO. The EXPO’s Signature Sponsor is Wells Fargo. The Asian American Corporate Sponsor is SPI (Software Professionals, Inc.)
The purpose of the EXPO is to provide greater access to contract opportunities for Asian American businesses as they work to establish lifelong and strategic business relationships to achieve growth and success. The EXPO also provides a unique venue for corporations to outreach to Asian American consumers. Confirmed speakers are Linda Valdez Thompson and EVP DFW Airport, Don Casey, Vice President American Airlines and John Gavin, Regional President Wells Fargo.
In partnership with the Indonesia Consulate Office in Houston, this year’s EXPO will feature a special Indonesia Trade Zone. The purpose is to generate and expand business opportunities between Indonesia and Texas.
- Learn effective way to do business with Corporate/Federal, State & Local government buyers
- Become part of an important supplier network
- Strengthen your wealth-creating capacity
- Effectively sell to new clients and win large contracts – even in an economic downturn
- Build strategic alliances
- Find out where the lucrative contract opportunities are and how to access them
- Create innovative and effective strategies in the business culture
- Find the right solutions and viable strategies for your business
For details, please call Janine at 682-367-1393, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.uspaacc-sw.org