The Asian American Broadcasting(AAB) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, community effort organization, dedicated to inspire, educate, share and empower the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI or Asians) community in broadcasting and media, especially creating educational, informational, innovative, diverse programs and events (like the Miss Teen and Miss Asia World Competition), including topics and stories relating:
* Veterans and individual in public services
* Cultures, communities and events
* Intellectual and social development of
children and the young generation
* Enrich the Asian generation through media
* Create and share the diverse Asian food
* and many more...