The Arrival of Apple New iPad in March 2012
The New Apple iPad, that’s its named, not iPad 3, iPad HD, iPad 2S, got a few major hardware upgrades:
– Resolution of the display was 2,048 by 1,536 pixels. The tablet is also powered by a new A5X chip with improved graphics performance.
– Retina display. It’s similar to the iPhone 4/4S but on a bigger display. Higher resolution than what’s found on most laptops.
– Faster A5X processor. Apple says that this gives four times better performance than Nvidia’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor which is found on the Asus Transformer Prime.
– iSight camera. Very similar like the iPhone 4S in taking photo, using the same camera technology.
– Support for LTE with personal hotspot option, and a speech-to-text function (not Siri) for voice dictation.